Sinclair Boot - Classic
- Exchanges accepted, exchanges are free
- Due to High Demand, returns are only allowed for store credit, please do not purchase more than one pair, or your order will have to be cancelled. Original shipping is not refundable for returns.
The Sinclair is our best selling boot and remains unrivaled by the competition. It wears like your favorite pair of vintage boots, while being 100% science and zero skins. Sole is welted the old way, so you won't be seeing any sole splits. When you've worn these to the ground, and you will, no worries because we can re-heel and polish them up like new.
- Materials: Black Kind Leather™, our exclusive material made from recycled components. Made in the USA. No plasticizers or PVC.
- Zipper: inside, dark gunmetal.
- Soling: Lug Sole with Traction. Recycled Rubber.
- Water resistant
Fit Tips: You Better Read Me!! Limited sizing
- True to USA size for a shoe, but may need adjustments for a boot.
- Compared to last Sinclairs: Very similar, if your concerned, size up. Boots can be slightly big. If they're slightly small, you may have trouble with thick socks.
- If you live in cold weather and might wear thicker socks, size up before sizing down
- If your concerned about toe box room, size up before sizing down.
- If you are narrow and size down in other boots, size down in these.
How to get the right size on the first try
People who follow this method avoid exchanges 90% of the time
|5.5 / 6||36||3.5||4.5||22|