We are the only official sustainable / vegan shoe repair service in the United States. Offering the best repair services for your shoes and boots using quality, and vegan materials. The waste of your old pair will be recycled and all glues and materials are certified vegan and follow our strict guidelines for environmentally clean production.
Instructions & Process:
1) Select Type of repair. We have two categories, one for boots and one for shoes, which includes anything that is not a boot. ie: women's heels, mens oxfords, women's flats, booties, loafers etc...
2) Pack and ship to the address:
NICORA Shoes. 317 Borchard Drive Ventura, CA 93003
3) Include your name and order number with the shipment. You may print a copy of your confirmation if you like, or handwrite on the box.
4) When we receive your pair, the job takes a week or less depending on the difficulty.
5) We ship the pair back to you and you receive tracking info via email.
Included in your payment:
- Hazardous waste recycling fee for old parts (most shoe glues are not recyclable)
- No materials made in China or unregulated nations (most shoe parts come from unregulated nations that have limited environmental laws)
Some shoes/boots may be too damaged to repair. If you have any doubts, please contact us via email with questions or pictures to be safe: email@example.com
Q: May I send leather shoes for sustainable repairs?
A: Yes. But no animal hides or skins will be used to repair your shoes.
Q: Do the shoes have to be NICORA Shoes?
A: No. We will repair any shoe that is in a state where it can be repaired.